Friday, March 31, 2017

Trouver mon amour canada









Finding your right Partner today

I have 2 big hobbies. I like sports and traveling. Sports is my job and and at the same time thing which brings me pleasure. As for traveling, I can say that I travel when only I have free time. This world is so beautiful and there are so many interesting places to visit. What can be more interesting than traveling? I can say that I am a very sociable person. I have friends who can can call true friends. She share common interests and is always a great pleasure to spend time with them. I can not omit the fact that I also like to take care of my appearance and it is also one more important thing which I like to do in my free time. 

Click on the image below and get access to more pictures of her .

http://www.mb102.com/lnk.asp?o=11071&c=918271&a=232918&l=11092




Birth Date : 1 November

Height: 165 cm 5' 5''

Weight: 50 kg 110 lbs

Eyes: green

Hair: brown

Buildslim : (slender)

Glasses: No

She is: right-handed

Smoke: No

Drink: Socially
Religion: Christian

Education: B.A.

Field of work: Other

Occupation: fitness instructor



1 comment: